Step 2: Pre-qualification Form
1. Verifiable household income of at least $50,000 per year.
2. A minimum of a 525 FICO credit score.
3. Verification of at least 3 months of rent payments in Applicant’s account (2 months refundable security deposit and first month’s rent).
4. Stable employment.
5. No history of eviction or outstanding balances owed to previous landlords.
6. No pending bankruptcy (discharged BK okay).
7. Acceptable criminal history (the main focus will be the last seven (7) years). (see below)
Applicants and prospective residents (including children) must have no criminal history that includes having been convicted of, plead no contest to, received deferred adjudication for (including adjudication by the relevant state juvenile justice department) or received probation for:
1. A Violent Felony
2. A Serious Drug Offense
3. A Crime of Violence
4. Any offense (felony or misdemeanor) involving the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against a person or property of another, including without limitation, assault, battery, family or domestic violence or any sex related crime.
Housing Policy: Our investors adhere to a policy of strict compliance with the Federal Fair Housing Act, as well as state and local laws. Applications will not be denied on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or disability. Applications: Each person who is 18 years of age or older who will occupy the premises is required to apply and be listed as a tenant on the lease for the premises. The $75.00 application fee will be processed within three (3) days of FULL application submission (different from this Pre-Qualification Form), which covers the cost of the consumer credit report(s) and background check(s). No cash or checks will be accepted. The application fee for the full application is $75.00 per household (i.e., if there is more than one Applicant for a household, the total application fee is still $75.00).