SOLD! *No Longer Available* 103 N. Highland Ave. (21224) – 3br/1ba – Wholesale Brick Rowhome – $70,000 – SOLD
***INCREDIBLY PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE!!!*
– 3 Spacious Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath (Upper Level)
– CENTRAL HEAT & AIR
– Beautiful Hardwood Floors
– Exposed Brick Wall
– Spacious Kitchen
– Fenced in Back Yard
– Upper Level Back Porch
– Full Basement has exit to the Back
– Ceiling Fans Throughout
– Updated Electrical & Plumbing
– Contact Us Today!
Listing Price: $70,000
Address: 103 N. Highland Ave
Zip Code: 21224
MLS #: n/a
Square Feet: n/a
Additional Features: Baltimore Highlands****
***Description: Our neighborhood is within 5 to 20 minutes from many of Baltimore’s fine attractions including: Canton, Fell’s Point, Little Italy, Inner Harbor, Broadway and Lexington Markets. These are just a few of our good points.
Also located within our area is the famous Santoni's Supermarket started by Savino and Yolanda Santoni. Located at 3800 E. Lombard Street, Santoni’s is open 24 hours a day and offers delivery service to your door.
Di Pasquale’s is another grocery and deli which is owned and operated by a third generation Italian family. Also located within our community are several of the famous Johns Hopkins Hospital institutions to include the Johns Hopkins Hospital's Bayview Medical Center. Church Home Hospital is also conveniently located in our area. Well known in our community is the Baltimore Highland Community Association.
***Highlights: There are seveal bus routes that service our neighborhoods. They are:#7 Patterson Park, Lombard, Pratt; #13 Canton East/Baltimore/Linwood/McEderry/Milton; #13 Fell’s Pt. Washington Street; #20 Baltimore Street; #10 Eastern/Ptterson Park/Pratt/Lombard; #22 Highland Avenue.Call 410-539-5000 for bus schedules.
If you work at Johns Hopkins, the free shuttle services our neighborhood.
***History: We have a rich and colorful history that includes Esskay’s which was started in 1885 by a German immigrant. It was the largest meat packing plant on the east coast. The Lord Baltimore Laundry and the Hebrew Friendship Cemetery are all located on the 3600 block of East Baltimore Street. Our neighborhoods consist of white and blue collar workers, of numerous Ethnic derivations. We are mostly European descendants but we also include people of American Indian, Asian, African-American and Hispanic ancestry all living in harmony in a low crime environment. Patterson Park was donated in 1827 by William Patterson to the City of Baltimore with 5.96 acres of land. In 1860 an additional 29.2 acres were purchased from the Patterson heirs. Another expansion of 19.2 acres was added in 1873, and two additional expansions in 1907 and 1913 brought the total acreage to 155.28.